Why 'Guru Mama' ?




Do I think I am a Guru? No, not really. So why did I choose this title for my blog? Well, I wanted to choose a title that I felt encompassed who I am on the inside, what is important to me, about who I really am as an essence, not just as an individual, or personality, as I feel that any individual, myself included is much more than their individual 'personna' if you will. We are so vast, so undefinable in our essence that we cannot really comprehend who we really are with our minds, we can only really feel it with our hearts, with our spirits.


The term 'Guru' is deeply associated with Spiritual pathways, with the Spiritual Journey that it felt natural for me to title my blog that is about my own Spiritual Journey in this manner. And the 'Mama' part is definately because of the part of me that is the mother and nurturer, both in spirit and in physical realms.

My hope is that if anyone read this is that my insights along my journey will help others gain understanding in their own, so much as reading others have helped in my journey.

Namaste,

Lisa

0 comments: